- Home Page
- MOTS-c 10 mg mitochondrial energy, AICAR, fat metabolism, anti-aging research peptide NO TFA
MOTS-c 10 mg mitochondrial energy, AICAR, fat metabolism, anti-aging research peptide NO TFA
Availability: second week of November.
MOTS-c 10 mg research peptide in rubber stopper vial
Purity: peak area by HPLC ≥ 98%
TFA salt removed – important quality factor to consider when buying peptides
Used in research of fat metabolism, muscle energy, ATP production, endogenous AICAR, energy utilization (AMPK), insulin resistance
Mitochondrial-derived peptides (MDPs) are bioactive hormones encoded in the mtDNA.
MOTS-c was found to reduce insulin resistance, decrease obesity, and promote homeostasis
MDPs represent a novel mechanism of mitochondrial communication and regulation.
MOTS-c is a recently identified MDP that regulates weight and metabolism.
- MOTS-c is a 16-amino-acid peptide encoded in the mitochondrial genome
- MOTS-c targets muscle and regulates metabolism via the folate-purine-AMPK pathway
- MOTS-c mediates mitochondrial regulation of insulin and metabolic homeostasis
- MOTS-c protects against age- and diet-dependent insulin resistance and obesity
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION AND TO TO TREAT ANY DISEASE.
For news and offers follow our Facebook page
CHECK OUT THE LABOR DAY SALE ITEMS!