MOTS-c 10 mg research peptide in rubber stopper vial
Note: all peptides ship in unlabeled, color coded vials
Purity: ≥ 98.6% – HPLC/COA available, quality controlled.
Used in research of fat metabolism, muscle energy, ATP production, endogenous AICAR, energy utilization (AMPK), insulin resistance
- MOTS-c was found to reduce insulin resistance, decrease obesity, and promote homeostasis
- MDPs represent a novel mechanism of mitochondrial communication and regulation.
- MOTS-c is a recently identified MDP that regulates weight and metabolism.
- MOTS-c is a 16-amino-acid peptide encoded in the mitochondrial genome
- MOTS-c targets muscle and regulates metabolism via the folate-purine-AMPK pathway
- MOTS-c mediates mitochondrial regulation of insulin and metabolic homeostasis
- MOTS-c protects against age- and diet-dependent insulin resistance and obesity
The Mitochondrial-Derived Peptide MOTS-c Promotes Metabolic Homeostasis and Reduces Obesity and Insulin Resistance
The mitochondrial-derived peptide MOTS-c is a regulator of plasma metabolites and enhances insulin sensitivity
FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION AND TO TO TREAT ANY DISEASE.