Mesoestetic mesofiller® Global 20 mg 1 ml prefilled syringe
We are happy to bring you one of the highest quality hyaluronic acid fillers at a very competitive price, until the stock lasts!
|mesofiller® is a new range of fillers containing top-quality crosslinked hyaluronic acid. Monophasic (containing no free hyaluronic acid) gel of non-animal origin, it is fully resorbed and blends into the skin perfectly. The mesofiller® range is based on DENSIMATRIX® technology. A process enabling uniform crosslinking of 100% of hyaluronic acid chains, which allows greater durability and better resistance to degradation. Hyaluronic acid is subjected to a purification process which helps reduce residual BDDE (butanediol diglycidyl ether) levels to a minimum, guaranteeing maximum purity (the residual BDDE content is less than 0,05 parts per million). The low level of residual BDDE ensures lower toxicity, minimizing the risk of intolerance and side effects.|
- High efficiency and compatibility
- Unique purification process that ensures a minimum residual BDDE value: less than 0.05 ppm. Values among the lowest in the market
- Minimal risk of side effects, very low swelling factor, which ensures a predictable value after insertion, as well as a lower risk of edema production
- MAXIMUM SECURITY in accordance with E.P.P.S. (Sterilization Permanent Production System)
- HIGH DURABILITY
- The preparation is 100% single phase
- MESETESTIC INNOVATION: densiMatrix technology
- SKIN COMPATIBILITY
The degree of crosslinking is very high yielding long duration: 9-12 months, more than almost any other filler on the market.
Ecographic study of mesofiller®
- High adaptation and integration in tissues
- Perfect integration that stimulates regeneration pathways, improving tissue quality.
- Durability of 9 to 12 months
- Control of key parameters to ensure product quality
- Stimulation of the tissue repair mechanism
> Complete biocompatibility
Day: the perfect integration of the implant can be observed in the dermis
6 months: high degree of adaptation and durability of the gel
After 9-12 months: the presence of the filling continues along with the formation of new connective tissue without nodules or visible residual anechoic areas.
Over 12 months, no nodules (anechoic areas) were observed.
Molecular weight 2.4 – 4 Mda
Viscoelasticity: 200 – 250 Pa-s
osmoticity 305 – 320 mOsm / Kg (isotonic solution)
autoclave sterilization, moist heat
Residual BDDE 0.001 ppm,
Endotoxins (LAL assay method – chromogenic kinetics) <0.5 EU / ml,
protein ≤ 0.1%, pH 7.20 – 7.50
Deep wrinkles and facial remodeling.
Disposable syringes. Durability and easy storage.
– Ergonomic piston, 360 zakres movement range guarantees stability and full control during injection.
– Luer-lock protection for maximum safety and comfort of the procedure
– Inverted graduation on the syringe
– Uniform injection and homogeneity of diffusion guarantees maximum accuracy of injection.
– High ease and convenience of injection.
- Medium wrinkles
- Face art
- Nasal remodeling
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Lip contouring
Depth of injection:
- Subcutaneous tissue
1 x 1 ml prefilled syringe
It is not recommended to apply to eye shadows, buttocks and breasts
Non-surgical rhinoplasty before/after: