ATTENTION: back in stock – but future supplies on a worldwide scale are unsure
10x 600 mg liophylized GSH glutathione
Original Tationil glutathione GSH 600 mg vials –
liophilized powder, 600 mg / vial
Skin whitening * Anti-tumour * Immune booster * Detoxifier * Amino-acid shuttle * Wrinkle smoothing
GSH glutathione, the master antioxidant (Tationil, TAD600, Ridutox, etc.) – skin smoothing-glowing-whitening, cellular rejuvenation, radiation detox
Interaction: No known interaction, individual with liver malfunction is supposed to take this product. Pregnant and lactating women are not supposed to take the injection and other same kind of supplementary.
Dosage and method: 1-3 ampoules weekly by intravenous or intramuscular method.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is glutathione? It is an important chemical that acts as a powerful antioxidant to preserve and protect the brain and other body tissues by protecting them from the damage of free radicals. It also acts to recycle vitamin C & E which also reduce free radicals.
2. What studies prove it work or are there any studies that prove it works?
The landmark study was done by the Department of Neurology, University of Sassari, Italy in 1996. In this study all patients improved significantly after glutathione therapy with a 42% decline in disability.
3. What is glutathione used for? It has been used to treat all symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis, stroke, ALS, irritable bowel, and chronic fatigue.
4. What improvement in symptoms can one expect? Many patients have had profound improvements with respect to reduction of rigidity, increased mobility, improved ability to speak, less depression, and decreased tremor. Glutathione has the added benefit of protecting the brain from free radical damage, thus possibly slowing the progression of the underlying illness.
5. How long can a person take glutathione and how long will the effect last after I stop using it? It can be taken permanently. In the 1996 Italian study the therapeutic effect lasted 2-4 months after therapy was stopped.
6. How long has this treatment been used. Physicians have been using glutathione infusions for at least 30 years, probably longer.
7. How is the treatment given? It is given intravenously in the arm by IV push over 10 to 15 minutes usually three times a week in a physician’s office.