Restylane LYFT (Perlane) Lidocaine 1 ml
Natural-looking volume and definition for your cheeks
Restylane® Lyft is approved by the FDA for cheek augmentation
and the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in
patients over the age of 21. This is in addition to treating
moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PERLANE AND LYFT?
– It has been rebranded since obtaining FDA approval for cheek augmentation. It has a very high G Prime, which is the lifting ability of the filler. It is much higher than Voluma. It’s duration is about 1 year.
Restylane® is an internationally leading product family of hyaluronic acid-based products consisting of three product groups: Restylane fillers, Restylane skin boosters and Restylane skincare. Restylane fillers are injectable gels used for filling out wrinkles and lines or increasing fullness in lips or face. Restylane skinboosters are also injectables and are used to rejuvenate and improve the quality of the skin. Restylane skincare is a series of skincare products that protects hydrates and nourishes the skin.
Treatments with Restylane have a long-lasting effect but are not permanent.
Restylane is the world’s most documented injectable non-animal hyaluronic acid product for aesthetic use and has been on the market for more than 15 years. Over 15 million Restylane treatments have been carried out all over the world.
Restylane is made in Sweden, a nation known for health, nature and beauty. Since 1996, millions of treatments have been successfully performed in more than 70 countries worldwide.
Restylane Perlane™ is used for the correction of deeper wrinkles and folds such as nasolabial folds.
Restylane Perlane is a powerful tool for shaping facial contours such as minor to moderate contouring of the cheek or eyebrow area, and accentuating the existing features.
Restylane Perlane Lidocaine can be used to increase patient comfort.
Restylane® and Restylane-L® are for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Restylane® and Restylane-L® are also indicated for injection into the lips in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine is for deep implantation into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds and for cheek augmentation and for the correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Silk is for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral wrinkles in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Refyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
Restylane® Defyne is for mid-to-deep injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe deep facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, in patients over the age of 21.
Are there any reasons why I should not use products within the Restylane® family? (Contraindications)
To ensure a safe procedure, your doctor will talk to you about your medical history to determine if you are an appropriate candidate for treatment. You should not use products within the Restylane family if:
- You have severe allergies with a history of severe reactions (anaphylaxis)
- You are allergic to lidocaine or to any of the gram-positive bacterial proteins used to make hyaluronic acid
- You are prone to bleeding or have been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder
Are there other precautions that I should discuss with my doctor?
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding, pregnant, or trying to become pregnant. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy, or in women who are breastfeeding, has not been studied
- Restylane, Restylane-L, Restylane® Lyft with Lidocaine, Restylane Refyne and Restylane Defyne are intended to treat facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.Restylane and Restylane-L are also intended for lip enhancement. Treatments in other areas of the face have not been evaluated in clinical studies.
- The safety and effectiveness of Restylane® Silk for areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been evaluated in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have any history of scarring, particularly thick and stiff scars, or any pigmentation (skin color) disorders. These side effects can occur with hyaluronic acid fillers in general.
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with these products may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on any medications to decrease your body’s immune response (immunosuppressive therapy). Using these medications may increase your risk of bruising or bleeding at the gel injection site.
- Tell your doctor if you are using any “blood thinners” such as aspirin, warfarin, or any other medications that affect bleeding. Using these medications may increase your risk of bruising or bleeding at the gel injection site.
- The use of these products on gel injection sites with skin sores, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infections should be postponed until healing is complete. Use of product in these areas could delay healing or make your skin problems worse.
What are the possible side effects?
The most commonly observed side effects are swelling, redness, pain, bruising, headache, tenderness, lump formation, and itching at the injection site. These are typically mild in severity and typically resolve in less than 7 days in nasolabial folds and less than 14 days in lips. Serious but rare side effects include delayed onset infections, recurrence of herpetic eruptions, and superficial necrosis at the injection site.
One of the risks with using this product is unintentional injection into a blood vessel. The chances of this happening are very small, but if it does happen, the complications can be serious, and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin.
Available syringe size:
- 1 ml
- 0.5 ml