Limited quantities available – get it while you can
PLACENTREX placenta extract by Albert David Pharmaceuticals 7×2 ml tray
THE REAL THING
Placental extracts are rich in growth factors G-CSF, GM-CSF, EGF, FGF, HGF, IGF, PDGF, TGF, VEGF which show an array of physiological effects ranging from immunomodulation, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, cellular proliferation and regeneration.
Anti-bacterial, Immunotropic / Wound Healer, Tissue / Vascular regenerator, Anti-inflammatory, Skin whitening, Rejuvenating, Tissue regenerating, Skin smoothing, Increased oxygen uptake and endurance, stamina
1-2 amps weekly recommended as an anti-age therapy
Each ml. of Placentrex is derived from 0.1 gm. of fresh term, sterilized, infection-free human placenta. Total Nitrogen content not more than 0.08% Preservative Benzyl Alcohol I P 1.5% w/v.
DNA, RNA, Nucleotides, Amino Acids, Peptides in natural form.
Placenta has been accepted as an immunologically privileged organ (graft rejection rare in pregnancy). Moreover, Polydeoxy Ribonucleotide (PDRN) present in Placental extract possesses anti-inflammatory effect. PDRN also helps release of growth factor from Platelets thus inviting Fibrinogenesis and Collagenesis.
Major cytokines and growth factors and their respective roles and functions
|Interleukin-1 (IL-1)||Promotes the regulation of immune system the production of T, B and NK cells|
|Interleukin-2 (IL-2)||Promotes and regulates the activity and growth of T cells, central regulator or mediator of immune response|
|Interleukin-4 (IL-4)||Eradicate extracellular pathogens and regulate antibody production, involved in the differentiation from Th0 into Th1 and Th2 cells
|Granulocyte-colony stimulating factor (G-CSF)||Regulates cell cycle activation, survival of the myeloid lineage, mediates the proliferation, differentiation and survival of neutrophil progenitors
|Granulocyte-macrophage colony stimulating factor (GM-CSF)||Proliferation of macrophage progenitors, promotes the maturation of dendritic cells
|Epidermal growth factor (EGF)||Stimulates cell migration and proliferation for wound and skin repair
|Fibroblast growth factor (FGF)||Promotes the growth of fibroblast cells, induce endothelial cell migration for tissue regeneration and wound healing
|Hepatocyte growth factor (HGF)||Stimulates the production of liver cells and also renal tubular epithelial cell, acts as a mitogen for human keratinocytes and melanocytes.
|Insulin-like growth factor (IGF)||Regulates feto-placental growth throughout gestation, promotes the growth of muscle cells and cells proliferation
|Platelet-derived growth factor (PDGF)||Promotes cell differentiation, proliferation, migration and survival in different organs, promotes tissue repair and wound healing process
|Transforming growth factor (TGF)||Promotes proliferation and differentiation of epithelial cells and tissue remodelling
|Vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF)||Regulation of angiogenesis, vascular development, hematopoietic development, neuroprotection
It also promotes neovascularisation and epithelialisation and thus exerts excellent wound healing properties.
PDRN also possesses an immunomodulatory action.
- Anti-inflammatory: Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases and Ectopic pregnancy
- Wound healing: Bedsores, Diabetic Ulcer/Non-Healing ulcer/Varicose Ulcer, Post surgical wound repair in Caesarian sections,Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy.
Placentrex provides stimulating effect on cell renewal of the epidermis on the entire body, by promoting the formation of new blood vessels, and nerves, thus leading to healthy looking skin. Skin will appear young and vibrant.
1. Physical and physic fatigue. Placentrex helps to improve a general lack of vitality, concentration, eyesight and mental weakness.
2. Placentrex helps to prevent and regulate problems associated with aging such as high blood pressure, diabetes, hypertension, cholesterol, gastric ulcers, migraine, blood circulation and arthritis.
3. Premature aging and wear of different organs brain, heart, lungs, lver, kidneys and digestive system. Placentrex promotes tissue respiration.
4. Placentrex stimulates normal growth, regenerates and accelerates repair, of aged or injured muscle, skin, collagen, bone cartilage and nerve tissue.
5. Epidermal problems, such as wrinkles, decolorization, pigmentation, eye-bags and dull skin tone.
6. Anemia. Placentrex helps normalize blood characteristics.
7. After surgery, Placentrex promotes wound healing and reduces recovery time.
8.After effects of illness, Placentrex helps replenish nutrients required by your body.
9. Menopausal syndrome, Placentrex is proven to be highly effective for women in their mid 40’s, approaching menopause. Placentrex reduces the pain and changes associated menopause.
10. Patients undergoing chemotherapy for cancer treatment. Placentrex helps to improve physical fatigue, loss of appetite and immune system.