Nithya collagen powder 3 x 70 mg made in Italy
Sterile, hypo-allergenic type I equine collagen powder.
- Reduction in the signs of ageing on the face, neck and hands.
For the regeneration of connective tissues of the dermis and subcutaneous tissue thanks to the stimulation of fibroblasts and neocollagenesis.
RESTORING COLLAGEN LEVEL IN 3 PROCEDURES
- Collagen is the most important protein in the skin, and makes up 90% of the dermis
- Collagen is one of the main factors in maintaining youthful and healthy skin
- Collagen is a natural bio restructuring agent. With age, the strength of the fibers gradually weakens, leading to aesthetic deformation
NITHYA consists of microparticles of type I heterologous collagen, which has been isolated using an innovative technology invented and patented by Euroresearch.
Microparticles can be characterized as biomimetic. They actively stimulate fibroblasts and the production of procollagen fibers.
The extraction process does not alter the natural structure of the protein,
and does not include chemical cross-linking.
Collagen fiber retains its natural triple helix structure, molecular weight and molecular chain sequence, while eliminating any potential for allergies and complications.
RESULTS OF NITHYA COLLAGEN THERAPY
After a course of procedures, a significant improvement in skin condition and a visible rejuvenation effect are observed:
- The number of wrinkles on the face, neck, décolleté and especially in the area of lips and eyes (perioral and periorbital zones) is significantly reduced
- The contour of the face and the lost volume of tissues are restored, there is a lifting of the soft tissues of the face
- The texture of the skin is improved and its tone is increased: the skin becomes firmer, smoother and more elastic
- The water balance of the skin is restored: a healthy and cared-for look
- Scars, cicatrices, stretch marks (striae) and other skin defects are reduced
- Prevention of chrono- and photo aging of the skin of the face, neck, décolleté, hands
CONTRAINDICATIONS FOR THE USE OF NITHYA INJECTIONS
- Oncology disease and oncology disease in remission
- Autoimmune disease
- Inflammatory process in the area of intended injections
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Anticoagulant (blood thinners) therapy
- Herpetic infection in the acute stage
- Dermatological skin diseases
- Acute or chronic viral infection or inflammation (herpes, acute respiratory infections)
- Heart disease
NITHYA COLLAGEN THERAPY COURSE
The course consists of 3 procedures with an interval of 15 days.
The course of therapy can be repeated after 3-6 months, depending on the doctor’s prescription.
After a course of procedures, a three-dimensional restructuring and lifting of the skin is achieved.
Long-lasting result: 12-18 months.
How to use
Dilute the collagen powder in the 70 mg bottle using 5 ml of saline or double distilled water, mixing until a suspension is formed.
NITHYA must be made into a suspension immediately before use and should be treated as disposable. Apply with small calibre needles (30G) into the deep dermis or dermal epidermal junction, using micro-bridges. Spread the product over the area to be treated and then perform a light massage.